Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh My....

Can I just say that we've been busy around this place?  I have no other excuse... my evenings seem to be a lot shorter and if I have time to blog I try to focus on the Family Blog  (which is also being neglected horribly). 

I think I'll just post links to the recipes I've made in the past couple weeks with some comments about each one.  There've been some good ones!!

I bought this GREAT cookbook a couple weeks ago at Sam's:  Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet...and I've found many of the recipes online so I'll just pass them your way!

Beef and Wild Rice Medley  This has become a quick family favorite!  It gets requested weekly...  I simply use one of those Uncle Ben's wild rice packets and add it to the beef and veggie mix at the end and warm together.  So yummy!

Southwestern Goulash  This is a great family friendly recipe....and very adaptable.  I will be making this often.

Chicken Piccata with Pasta and Mushrooms  I had leftover mushrooms for some reason so I searched for a recipe that highlighted a good amount of them.  This was really good.

I'll have more to post once I figure out what else I've cooked/baked over the last few weeks... Stay tuned..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment