Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A New Week!

I am SO over Freezer and Pantry Clean Out Week.  Ugh.  A favorite part of my day is to try new recipes so I am excited to get going this week...

But before I post this week's recipes, I must share with you the cake I made for my Mom's birthday this weekend.  O.M.G.  Seriously good. 

One Bowl Chocolate Mocha Cream Cake

I made this Makeover Tater Tot Casserole Monday night and it's a keeper!  Next time, though we decided to not bother with the turkey and just use 1 lb ground beef...and add more french fried onions.  They were a GREAT addition to this casserole!

I'll only be making one more new recipe this week since we have leftovers for the other nights.  Savory Onion Chicken, like the recipe above come from a new cookbook I bought:  Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet.  It's a GREAT cookbook for my family.  I can't wait to keep trying recipes out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment